Head-to-toe service and satisfaction.
Village Services carries a wide assortment of comfortable clothing for every type of business, from the production floor to the executive suite. As a full-service uniform provider, we work closely with you to understand your requirements and suggest a program that fits you — and your employees — the best!
Clothing That Works
We outfit a broad range of industries and job roles, with high-quality clothing items including:
- Polos & Tees: Cool, comfortable cotton blend polo shirts are available in a range of styles and colors, from traditional solids to contemporary contrast-trim designs.
- Jeans: Our denim items are built to withstand the toughest work environments.
- Flame-Retardant Clothing: We're committed to providing our customers the finest protective garments in the industry, including those that meet the requirement of NFPA Standard 70E for protection against electric arcs.
- Outerwear: Our extensive line of coveralls, bib overalls, and outerwear jackets will offer your employees protection from both work place hazards and the elements.
- Shorts: We carry shorts for your employees for warmer conditions, allowing your company to maintain their professional image while being cool and comfortable.
- Aprons & Shop Coats: Whether you are outfitting your serving staff, chefs, line cooks, or management, we have a solution that fits!
Quality Beyond Measure
We come to your location to properly and efficiently measure each employee for a proper fit. Fitting right the first time means fewer repairs, exchanges and shortages.
Village Services is one of the first uniform companies to use radio frequency identification (RFID), which tags each garment with a computer chip and helps us keep track of the usage, wear, and location of every garment.
The Best Sort of Service
We are constantly testing and improving our sorting systems to provide the fastest, most accurate service possible. And we check in with out customers routinely to follow up on any concerns and ensure complete satisfaction.
A Clean Record
Our long family history in the dry-cleaning business is inherent in the care and attention we give to all our garments. It is part of our culture to make sure you and your employees look your absolute best and make a great impression in impeccable clothing.